Play Video

Tour to Armenia

Fill and Submit your request and let us know about your budget, Get your voucher letter.
Get your ticket, fly to Armenia and enjoy your vacation.

Booking.com

Visa Tour Poland Europe Merissa Travel Meri Ehsan Visa Armenia Study Fast Sure Secure Agent

Drive Every Where

If you have your local driving license and would like to convert it to international. Easily give your request to our company.

Why work in Poland?

Income per month: 600 - 1800 EUR. Employment contract: 1 year. Working hours 8 - 12 per day. Accommodation provided by the employer. Utilities provided by the employer. Medical insurance is provided by the employer.

Poland

Poland.The Republic of Poland is also an easier country to get a visa from. Despite a 0.9 difference with Latvia, those applying for a Schengen visa to Poland have a 97% chance of getting a positive answer. The Central European country had a low rate of visa rejection of only 3%. While you have all requirements. 

Armenia

Armenia is overall safe to travel to, with considerably low crime rates and even pickpockets not being that much of an issue. Yerevan is an extremely safe capital city, crime is low, and most students will find it safe to enjoy the city without worry.

Armenia Library
Romania
Romania

Romania is a southeastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains.The World Bank classified Romania as a high-income country for the first time, based on 2019 data (per capita income of $12,610). … Romania’s economy contracted by 3.9 percent in 2020

Serbia

Serbia, officially the Republic of Serbia, is a landlocked country in Southeast Europe, at the crossroads of the Pannonian Plain and the Balkans, Serbia’s economic freedom score is 67.2, making its economy the 54th freest in the 2021 Index. Serbia is ranked 30th among 45 countries in the European region.

VISIT MERISSA

VISIT MERISSA

Merissa is here

Komitas 59, 0051 , Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: +374 41 304 664 - +374 96 899 917
Email: info@merissatravel.com

Working hours

Monday - Friday: 10:00-18:00 Hrs
(Phone 24 Hrs)
Armenia Time

Merissa is here

Komitas 59, 0051 , Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: +374 41 304 664 - +374 96 899 917
Email: info@merissatravel.com

Working hours

Monday - Friday: 10:00-18:00 Hrs
(Phone 24 Hrs)
Armenia Time