1-Year Language Course in Poland

Recently, participation in a language course has become one of the most popular ways to go to Poland. The main advantage is simplicity and affordability in comparison with other ways of immigration.

Study at the 1-Year Polish language course allows you to obtain the annual National D-visa, but it is not the main advantage. Upon arrival, you can get a residence permit (karta pobytu) for the period from 1 to 3 years.
Residence permit in Poland it’s full access to all Schengen countries, the right for legal employment, business, real estate purchase and, most importantly, the possibility of immigration.

Students in Poland are allowed to get a job to support their stay, pay for the course & earn some extra money.

Admission process:

For enrollment in most cases, it is enough to have a foreign passport and a school leaving certificate. Processing of the documents takes around 1 week.

A certificate of admission will be issued as a confirmation of the enrollment to the language course. This is the main document required for the whole visa process.


  • No age limits
  • Fast & easy procedure
  • Ability to get professional education
  • Ability to get official employment
  • Ability to get the residence permit
  • Possible extension

Getting national visa:

The visa is obtained according to the standard procedure for getting the national (D-type) visa. The main required documents are the Certificate of Enrollment (Admission) and the payment receipt.

  • Certificate of Enrollment (Admission), Accommodation Confirmation*
900 USD
  • Monthly tuition fees
200 USD


  • filled & signed application form;
  • original passport/travel document;
  • One photograph;
  • Valid travel medical insurance;
  • Flight reservation (no need to purchase the ticket before the visa is approved);
  • Proof of funds in the amount necessary to cover the living expenses in Poland;
  • Proof of lodging: hotel reservations, rental agreement, campus residence reservation;
  • Certificate of admission from the education institution (should mention the student information along with the training schedule, duration, in-class hours and calendar days).
  • The PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and Medical Certificate are no longer required.

In case of an unexpected delay getting the visa, it is recommended to obtain a document confirming the change of the start date of your classes

For getting info about more Vacancy, Other courses & Countries , Contact us

Miss. Meri

Head of Office & Managnment


Head of Visa Department